Another machine....

Well I bought myself another machine on Saturday. Picked it up yesterday. (I guess it\'s true about starting to collect machines, scissors, gadgets and anything that could be somehow related to quilting and sewing!)Last month I bought a new serger that I have\'nt even used yet! I bought the new Bernina 730 embroydery machine! Dh was with me just looking but he said to go ahead and get it and get all the accessories too!! Sometimes we should just let them have their way!!;) Who am I to argue?? 17+ years ago I promised to "Love, Honor & OBEY":D!! A little itimidated about it yet and am looking forward to the classess! The hard part is we are going to Vegas this weekend for 15 yr.son\'s band compitition so I don\'t get to play \'till we get back! This of course opens an entire new world of magazines to me!

Still sew very

Sewhappy

<html>

<font color=#8B72A9><B>Congratulations Sewhappy! These machines are amazing. You will have such fun... (I buy a lot of machine embroider patterns at www.emblibrary.com.

I\'ve always been happy with what I got there.) Your Bernina is just in time to make neat stuff for the Holidays. Enjoy!</B></font>

</html>

Enjoy your new toy.

I too have a new machine. My Millie arrived today, set up tomorrow. Hooray no more housework for me , my sewing room is spotless (the rest of the house is a tip)

I also was given a perfect Singer 222 featherweight by my SIL. We had a large surprise family party for her 60th birthday this weekend where I catered for 21 for 2 days at her house and she casually mentioned that she had a machine that she was clearing out of her MIL\'s house (who died) would I like it? I did explain to her what she was giving me and its value but she still wanted me to have it. So how lucky is that? 2 machines in one week.

So should I sell the 222 I already have or should I just use them in turn?

Archived