Long arm supplier list

jobuck

Seasons Greeting to all! I was wondering if anyone has ever posted a list of long arm suppliers. I know of kmquitingsupply, longarmuniversity, columbiariverquilting, superior threads and Hobbs.. I would like to know of a supplier for dream cotton at reduced rates. I do not have a business license. I don't know if this is a conflict of interest issue. However, it would be great to have a list of thread and supply sites. I am looking for a gridded pantograph plastic for my 12' APQS Millenium. Any and all information is appreciated. You are all so helpful. I finally figured out my wavy borders and without your help I would be still wrestling with a contrary quit. Thanks so very much. Jo-Ellen

Hi,

I like your idea. I would like something like that as well, however, there is not a specific place on this chat forum to "store" this type of information. Such as a permanent database type feature that could be used for reference.

Your only option seems to be to read read previous messages. There is a topic when you first open the chat forum about Gadgets down the page. It has over 300 messages posted in it. So, you have to read the initial posting, then the replies to get the information.

Personally I have a folder in my Favorites Files that I put anything and everything I can find product wise into. I rename the sites so that I can find: Thread, Clamps, Needles, Batting, etc. It has taken a while to collect this type of information. You may want to start something like this for your own personal reference.

Hi JoEllen.

I do carry the PatternGrid. But I don\'t think anyone sells them wholesale. I will pay shipping if you want one or any other product on my website excluding APQS Machines through DEC 24th. so get your own stocking stuffers ;)

One of my new fav are the Itty Bitty for SID from Off The Edge rulers. See my website.

Gadget Girls not wholesale.

http://www.quiltersdreambatting.com/ they are awesome to work with

http://www.cleanersupply.com/ for bags and lint rollers

Golden Threads, Dave Hudson, many other panto websites.

Myrna

• 2 weeks later...

I keep a legal sized pad of paper near my computer and when I come across a good site for supplies I jot down the site along with notes regarding selection, shipping charges and promptness of delivery. I just ordered thread from Columbia River, they seem to have the most reasonable prices. Another site for thread is Red Rock Threads, big selection. For pantos I have ordered from Longarm Quilting Supplies, Kingsmen and the Pattern Station. Hope this gets you started. DB

• 3 weeks later...

Don\'t forget http://www.LongarmSupplies.com . Linda has a new line of thread from Italy that is just scrumptious! It\'s even nicer than Aurifil, and I never thought any Egyptian Cotton thread could top that one, but it does; AND it\'s less expensive.

Her new shopping cart site is supposed to be up by Monday. She has lots of new patterns that aren\'t up on the existing site, but if you\'re wanting something, just give her a call on the toll free line (posted on the home page) and she\'ll let you know if she has it or can get it in.

Linda also stocks the Pattern Grid, and some APQS small parts for your machines.

I buy all my supplies from linda at www.longarmsupplies.com. Linda and Rhonda are absolute wonderful to deal with and shipping is absolutely prompt and actual charge. I tried the new thread from Italy and I will never go back to Aurifil!

As far as batting is concerned, i am in cahoots with a lady here who has a buis licence and I get Soft landing Polyester and Quilters dream Cotton at wholesale.

As far as Hobbs 80/20 is concerned I found www.connectingthreads.com from Ohio a super buy. They have occassional specials queen size Hobbs 80/20 for $15.99, needless to say I order case lots then, but it\'s worth to check them out, if you buy $50.00 in the US the shipping is free. That is a great deal. PS. For Canada, i only pay $7.00 shipping regardless of how much I order from them, $100.00 or $500.00...again, for me in Canada a super deal.

Archived