fresh quilt pictures!

Hi Linda

I loaded the quilt straight on quilting as I progressed down the quilt. I did the blocks first and then zigged and zagged my way across the flying geese. I marked my lines with the Marvey air erase pen and used my Deluxe Dainty Ditcher. It really wasnt too time consuming and I am definitely not afraid of a good ruler!

Thanks Lani!!

How bout sharing pictures of your sweet little workshop quilt!!! You did a spectacular job designing and quilting it!!

Originally posted by Lani

Hi Sherry,

As usual, spectacular quilting. I just love how your quilting just MAKES the quilt!

ooohhh ahhhh. I love the pink and brown quilt. I can\'t wait to see a picture of it completed and quilted.

Lani :D

Hi Belle

I am attaching a picture of my ruler. You can see more details on my website if your interested. You can click on this link and be zoomed right to my website! Hang on for the ride!

http://sewfarsewgood.org/ddd_3.html

Originally posted by Belbelle

Most of the time I follow along with this special Quiltspeak, but I have to admit I\'m now stumped - - what is a Deluxe Dainty Ditcher?

post--13461899181106_thumb.jpg

You definitely inspire all of us!! Amazing!! I too am a want to be! I think I have a lot of PPP to go then I need to PPP some more. You are awesome! I signed up for 1 of your classes at the Lancaster, PA show and I have sent an email trying to get into another one. I look forward to meeting you!

Lou Ann

Archived