Peppermint Twist- pictures

Hi All

I quilted up the little Peppermint Twist today. Since she is very petite so I didnt do allot of quilting. As usual though I did give it quite a bit of ruler work and then a nice liitle modified curve to soften all the parallel lines.

I am also showing a picture of the back. Every since making all my machine modifications I am SO happy with the stitching that I no longer have a desire to use a busy backing! YEAH!!!

post--13461899226834_thumb.jpg

Holy Macaroni, Woman. Do you ever stop with the jaw dropping beauties? Wow. i bow to your talent. I used your roadmap method to plan a re-do on a quilt last week. Finishing it up soon. Nowhere near as gorgeous as yours, but it will do. Cannot wait to see you again. Wow. I am still stunned.

Nancy Jo

Hi Sheri

Thank you for your kind comments!

I listed my Sharon Shamber inspired modifications in a few threads last week. I also shared pictures. Holler if you need me to bring them forward again.

Originally posted by Sheri

Now, exactly how many modifications did you do to your machine? Can you list them or show pics? I\'d sure be interested! And..I bet i\'m not the only one!

It is so sweet Sherry, I really love this darling little quilt!!!

It just comes alive with your beautiful quilting!:cool:

I am so happy I found the kit at your local quilt shop so now I can get started on mine!!!;)

Archived