Totally NQR but incredible pet story. Must See!

JoAnnHoffman

That is such a cool story! It\'s so great that they got it on tape, too. I love to watch the birds, I just put out my hummingbird feeders for this year. Am watching for the migration to start. Hopefully we\'ve had our last cold snap although we might get another one before the end of the month. Usually the end of March is the last possible hope winter has around here! WOOHOO! There are blooms on the redbud trees! Crepe Myrtles were cut back on Valentines Day and that is the signal that spring is gonna be here soon!

Great I was in time this year, I get swarms of Hummingbirds during migration. Sometimes I\'ll leave for work and there\'s only one or two. But then I get home in the afternoon and there will be about 30 of them literally swarming the patio. I\'ll have to get my Mom to get her water ready today so I can hang hers for her. She\'ll enjoy the show!

Thanks for the Kitty/Crow show, that was incredible, good thing they could get it on tape. It\'s the next town over from me. Can\'t wait for the hummingbirds to make their way up here, but that\'s not usually until June. Still waiting to spot a blue bird. DB

Oh Texas....I am so ready for the hummers. It was be a few weeks before we see them in Iowa. We live in the country and we have lots of hummers and I just can sit and watch them all day....the lazy days of summer, can\'t wait!

Joann, thanks for sharing the story, isn\'t is just so heartwarming, I smiled through the whole thing. Great lesson we humans can learn.

Sharon

Animals are so amazing. I like them better than some people. Today, my worker was cleaning my horse pens and shovelled up two baby rabbits. They don\'t even have their eyes open yet and still have the little dried umbilical cord attached. Needless to say, I am now eye dropper feeding them as they are too little for the pet nurser. Cat replacement formula for orphaned kittens works for jack rabbits too.

Archived