What do you see?

Whenever someone posts a picture of a quilt and asks for suggestions on how to quilt it, all of you see something different. You have been such a wondeful source of inspiration!! A friend brought this to me and being a newbie (since Christmas) I am just a little intimidated. It seems criminal to just do an all over or panto on this beautiful quilt. My friend says she\'ll still love me no matter how it turns out , but I would love for her to love it.So what would you do? My feathers aren\'t perfect but I think they would be o.k. Thanks in advance, I appreciate your suggestions.

I\'m dieing to see this top now!!! Can you just give us the web shots name and which album it is in and we can wander through the web shot maze until we find it? Or else email it to somebody and they can post it for you?

Linda Card (Ramona Quilter) is our favorite techie and had great instructions a long time ago--let me see if I can find them.

She said---reduce the photo to 640X480 or so. Save and rename so you can find it again.

When you want to post, do not use "Quick Reply" instead go to the right and click on the Reply in the blue box above the blue header.

Write whatever you need to.

Look at the bottom for "Attachment" Click the "Browse" button. It will open a window called Choose a File. Navigate to the location of the photo you just resized. Click on the file and click OK.

Do not review the post or you will lose the photo. Click Post Reply. If the photo is small enough and if you haven\'t tried to preview it, it should show up.

It is a great feeling when that first pic shows up and everybody will cheer you on!

Good luck and many thanks to Linda C. for simplifying this for us all!

That was definitely worth waiting for! That is a lovely top. I assume the cut corners are the corner drops and the square corners are for the top of the bed?? That is a good-size top--Queen or King??

As far a suggestions, feathers would be scrumptious! All that white area is calling for them!

I know lots of people will chime in here with suggestions and will calm your fears--you can do this!!!!

Very pretty quilt! I see cross-hatching for in the floral border, but

I think the white areas do need something softer to help it flow.

Would love to see the Tulips and leaves just SID. I am guessing

they are only about 6" square max.... How big is this quilt?

How big is the center square and that floral / red border?

I would like to see a loose floral type of meander - kind of like a

swirly type of McTavishing, but not tight and little. Know what I

mean? Can you see it? (I am here doodling with my finger in the

air!!);):)

Love the quilt - be sure to post the "after" photos, or have some

kind person help you do it again!!!;)

Archived