Karen McTavish

Hi Karen:

I received my order of your books yesterday. When they came into the shop, I immediately removed 1 - mine! This is not a book you can put down. Thank you for the reprint. When I sold the last original book from my store, I realized I had not kept a copy for myself. I was not a happy camper!

With your other books, I don\'t think I have gone through one CD to the end yet - I keep running to my machine to practice and forget to return to the CD. One day I\'ll get there. After attending one of you classes, the books come alive.

Again, thank you for having your wonderful book reprinted so we all can enjoy and learn.

Waaah! :( I still haven\'t gotten my book! I ordered mine the first day it was announced. It takes 3+ weeks for the post office to ship parcel post (or book rate) up to the middle of the great white north country, and I sure do hope it gets here before I go to MQS!!

On a happy note, I have all of Karen\'s books (except Whiteworks). They\'re just beautiful; all of them. I also really appreciate the CD videos that are included. You rock, Karen. Thanks so much for all you do for us! :)

Yaaay! :P I finally got my Whitework Quilting book in the mail today!

And, as an extra bonus (besides Karen signing my book) she also packed the book with a small piece of trapunto batting. BONUS ! LOL

Oh and just one more itty bitty thing:

Along with the bonus chunk of trapunto batt, You need to also include a bib to catch the drool as we read through the stories and look at these breathtaking photos of whitework quilts. What a gorgeous book I will treasure it forever.

Thanks, Karen.

Hey Linda from Washington, UT - I\'m signed up for Karen\'s class on Thursday? I\'m from West Point, by HillAFB (are you south of SLC?) Maybe I\'ll see you there!

Can\'t wait to take part in all the "mctavishing" excitement!

Cathy

Yep - Utah and MQS -

So find me fast - any class room I am in - should have them.

Or you can find me at the APQS booth -But I didnt ship hundreds...so they will go fast.

Karen

ps...Look what was in today\'s paper! In other non-quilting related news....if you are in the Duluth area tonight - come see us!

post--13461899573505_thumb.jpg

Karen,

Great Picture!

How do you manage to do all it all??

Rockin Mama & Teacher of the year, bet you get mom of the year too!;)

My MQS quilt is a tribute to you in a way, be sure to check it out!:cool:

Archived