Paducah winners circle!! Top ten baby!!!!!

Sorry I didn\'t find you at the show to be equally excited. Tribal Fusion was even more fantastic in "real life" and I felt so proud as I thought, " I know who quilted that... how cool is that!!" CONGRATULATIONS!

:D:D:D

(btw - I knew on Tuesday night cos I batted my eyelashes at a nice security guard on the door of the preview crowd and he let me have a copy of the catalogue! ;))

LINZI x

Hello Friends!

I am so happy to share my wonderful journey with you! Trust me, I had all of you with me as I collected my award, I hope you enjoyed the ride! No worry MB, I\'m pretty content with my current machine. I am not going anywhere at this point!!!!

Linzi, I looked for your sweet face as well, sorry I missed all of you that looked. I was staying with 11 of my friends on a houseboat out of town. Had to depend on them for transportation as my floating ability had expired after day 2.. I wish I could have stayed near my quilt and talked to everyone that came by! That was when I could talk, today I have NO voice at all above a whisper!!! Hope that passes soon, I have stories to tell with anyone that will listen. The hubs is thanking Jesus, what is up with that?!!

WAHOO!! I just received Tribal Fusion back from AQS and in the box with my best longarm wall quilt ribbon was a ribbon for viewers choice! If I had a voice I know you would hear my squeals of surprise and delight!! The quilt is back in its box and on its way to Overland Park. I hope you all enjoy seeing it up close and personal. I will be home trying to get well! Many, many thanks to those of you that voted. I could not be happier!!! Thank you, thank you!

Sherry,

My customer called me yesterday to tell me what the judges said about her quilt. I asked if she had seen your quilt and she said that it had won a prize, and then went on and on about how beautiful and awsome it was. Then I said, "Yeah, Sherry is a friend of mine." :D I love being able to say that. I know, I only know you from here, I buy your books and tools, and I have talked to you on the phone....that makes us friends...right?

As all of the above\'s already been stated. Be prepared to be sick again. MQS is days away, and I do believe.....Yes, I see in my crystal ball another ribbon for Tribal Fusion!

You are such a talented quilter Sherry. It\'s our honor to be in YOUR presence here on this chat!

Congrats again girl! Big HUGS to you!

Archived