Tip of the day

Sherry, after talking to you on the phone last night, since I\'d tried most everything mentioned to keep my thread from breaking, I tried slowing down and guess what, I haven\'t had a thread break since. I have a feeling this quilt is going to take abit longer than most. Thanks so much for that tip also. Evelyn

Hi EvelynI am happy to know that I may have helped! Life comes at you fast, quilting doesn\'t have to!

I do slow very well!

Originally posted by Evelyn Dobbins

Sherry, after talking to you on the phone last night, since I\'d tried most everything mentioned to keep my thread from breaking, I tried slowing down and guess what, I haven\'t had a thread break since. I have a feeling this quilt is going to take abit longer than most. Thanks so much for that tip also. Evelyn

Hi Shannon

I currently have mine on the right green button as I am swapping from regulated at 15 spi to non regulated at 8% speed. Sure wish I could just flip a switch to change it up!

Hey, you know its going to be a great day when your thread doesn\'t break due to pushing that wrong button! Know what I mean?

Originally posted by skrat

Sherry,

Thanks for the tip. I find myself hitting the manual blue button instead of the yellow one-stitch button. This will cure that problem

Sherry,

LOL!!!! Boy do I every know about pushing the wrong button and breaking thread. I feel so stupid every time I do it, because I know better. I\'m trying not to look, but it is slow in sinking in.

You must be working on something real special. Want to see pics when you are done.

Archived