Great customer service!!

Jerri

Just received my stand alone bobbin winder WOW. Connie called it the Turbo and it sure is....

I had been using my onboard winder for over 2 years and it started dying a slow death this past weekend. I called Connie on Tuesday, explained what was happening - she concluded that I needed a new winder. At about 11:00 it had arrived - I set it up and went to town:P winding bobbins. Can't believe that I put off buying one for so long - the time saved alone is worth it.

I used my on board bobbin winder for over 2 years - probably wound thousands of bobbins - and it worked great until last weekend.

The new stand alone winder in FAST....... I used to wind all my bobbins before I began quiltling - I did not like the way the bobbins wound if I was quilting the same time I was winding a bobbin. This would take a while - I usually did it while loading and misting the quilt back. With the new winder in about 1/2 the time I have all my bobbins done.

First of all I use an industrial mister - very fine vapor mist . After the backing has been rolled and re-rolled I mist then roll - continuing until I'm at the top of the quilt backing - keeping tension on the backing. I usually leave to dry overnight - then in the mornng - magic - no more wrinkles, creases:) No more inroning for this gal......

Misting with water - I do this instead of trying to iron large backings. Even the most wrinkled will come out smooth. I have tried with hand misters but found that there were big drops - I want a fine mist - thus I use an industrial mister.

Archived