The funniest thing my husband ever said!

My husband is brilliant and has a marvelous sense of humor. He is an intensely private person and would have a fit if he knew I had published this, even anonymously, but it is so funny that it needs to be out there! He has made me laugh every day of our married life (well, almost; when we have our disagreements, he deprives me of funny).

He has always been into the holistic approach for everything, so one time when he felt he was coming down with a cold, his first line of defense was to take an enema. He came waltzing out of the bathroom, stark naked, and said, "I just took an enema, how do I look?"

Shana, you are too funny! I only remember laughing, but your response would have been priceless! You are good with the comeback; not one of my talents. You sound like a good match for him!

The enemas may have worked! He is 77 and still rides his bicycle 5 miles a day!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P You girls have got to stop this. I have been ROFLMAO all morning reading all of these topics. My sides are actually hurting from laughing sooooooooo much. You girls have made my day.........I thank you.

Renae

Archived