What To Do, What To Do

Hello Everyone:

I have a wallhanging quilt to do for a friend. The name of the pattern is, Memories of Sisters by Vivienne Moore. 2006. Wallhanging size is 29" X 38 1/2".

My problem is the pine trees, she wants me to do some sort of outline on them but she dosen't want them to look cartoonish. Can you help? is there any clipart I can get?:mad:

I'm not able to send you wonderful people a picture.

The trees are like in a, sort of forest formation. they have been paper pieced. Their size, 5 inches from tip to trunk anf in the center 4-1/2 " wide in the center. Any advice is gratelly appreciated.

Thank You

Carmen

Hi Bonnie and April!

First, Thanks Bonnie for putting the picture up. I was given a black and white copy. I could not tell, what had been quilted on the actual quilt. I will do what you two have suggested,anything else would be to much.

Thank You, Ladies.

Carmen

Originally posted by JoleneK

Bonnie - is there not anything you don't know or don't have on hand? I love it. :P:D:P:D

Jolene...you can come shopping at my house anytime you want....have stuff that goes back to say early 1990's and some maybe back into the 80's as far as books and patterns, but this one I stole off the website and did my touch ups on.....

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

Bonnie sure is quick with the answers. Is it really hot and sticky in New York. Where is Elisaville , NY I used to live in Potsdam, NY. Haven't heard of Elisaville, Ny Now I am in hot and humid SC

Jeanne

Not now...haven't fix that will change...its only about 70 here today....Elizaville is between Red Hook and Hudson... about 245.4 miles south of Potsdam....about 5 hours away.

Originally posted by Gator

Bonnie, your are to funny!!! I can't believe you had the quilt.

What would this forum be without you.

No Connie didn't have the quilt...never saw it before yesterday.....I stole the picture off the ladies website that made it....amazing what a right mouse click will get you at times......

Pulled it into paint and drew on it and then saved it and then downloaded to the forum...EASY PEAEY

Originally posted by cmoore1223

Bonnie,

What do you use to draw on the pictures to show the quilting that you're talking about?

Coleen

Coleen I use a WACOM tablet...its a devise that you can do TONS of stuff with...here is the link to it....you can get them at any Office Supply store. I use to use this one for increasing or decreasing my pixal count, or breaking my pixals in a photo or clipart when I would digitize embroidery.

here is the link:

http://www.wacom.com/bambootablet/index.cfm

Archived