Hey...Attention All Numbers Freaks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ffq-lar

blabbermouths

Hmmmm, I've been called a ChatterBox....A MotorMouth, A Jabber-Wa-key, and a Verbal Regurgitator...now I can add Blabbermouth to my Resume.

I have decided that she can be first....first at times can be a bad thing.....first to get done with a test......first to get asked a question when you didn't study the night before.....first to walk into a room and not know anyone there.....

Originally posted by Bonnie

....first at times can be a bad thing.....first to get done with a test......first to get asked a question when you didn't study the night before.....first to walk into a room and not know anyone there.....

And, another one: First born. I'm "first of five girls" That's me: Eldest of the five Butla Sistas! I got picked on a lot. They'd do something and tell Mom I did it. That's why I'm a little uhh nuts...

whew! I'm on page 5 I thought I might be called one of those names because I've been on here so much this week. It's not that I'm not busy--I'm just having too much fun here. This weekend we're painting the barn and I won't have any spare time. Just wait until you see the "quilted barn"! I'm so anxious to get it done.:(

Bonnie Botts...you know me oh so well!! I don't want to be first, somehow I landed in first place. When the lastes edition of On Track came out last week....Jen was here...I opened the magazine and said, "hey, my name is in here." Only because I donated a quilt for the auction because I was awarded a scholarship the year before (hint, hint, everyone should apply - they help you with your class fees), and Linda Card was the highest bidder. Jen said, "For what? Talking too much?" :o She could get another babysitter!!

Mary Beth, the only thing bad about any publicity is when they spell your name wrong...

I'm sure I'll never catch you, but maybe I could eventually win the male side of the competition. Of course, I may have to start from scratch - Margie says that I should get my own "Mr. Margie" membership.

mm

Archived