Hey...Attention All Numbers Freaks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well either I beat Mary Beth up or she has been and gone already this morning....and THEN she may still be cleaning house...she has company coming this weekend.:P:P:P

You guys will just have to shop without me....:(

Nope I just checked she hasn't been on on yet.......;)

Hello Patty Jo and Bonnie,

What are you girls doing out of bed this early?????????? (Said with suspicious, motherly voice!!) You girls are going to play nice aren't you????? :D It isn't fair to tease MB when she has to clean house!!!

It is 10.30pm here and I am about to head off to bed!

Will look forward to seeing what y have "cooked"up when I check tomorrow morning.

Have fun..

Okay, girls...the Olympic are killing me. Why do they hold these things in countries that are not in the Central time zone?:o How can I stay up till 11:30 and get up at 4:30? I can't....I have been falling back asleep when DH leaves at 5 am and sleeping till 8 am. Holy cow....my day is half gone!! How can I double my posts at this rate??:P:D

Today is studio cleaning day....I hope Debbi and Linda don't open any drawers or doors while they are here :D

I could call you and screw your whole day up....posting as well as cleaning.....;):P We need an icon with a set of devil horns......but wil a halo hanging off one side. My papa use to call me an Angel Devil....wonder where he got that from.:P:P

Hey MB. I was hoping to be able to stay up late Friday and Saturday both watching the Olympics. It's addicting.

Linda and I won't open any drawers and if we accidently do, your secret will be safe with us. What about closets?? Will it be safe to open a closet door?? :o:o

Debbi

Good thought Patty. You got me wondering now if she also keeps chocolate in the drawers and closets. I'm definitely going to have to open them now that there might be a possibility of hidden chocolate!! :P:P

BTW MB - I like dark chocolate the best. :D:D I'm not sure what Linda prefers. :o

Debbi

Hey MB, What time do I have to be at your house in the morning to get to the first shop when it opens?? Don't want to waste precious shopping time. I can always sleep later.

I've almost got my 3 crosses quilt done in EQ. Can't wait for you to see it. It's really cool. The placement of color in the blocks makes 3 crosses in the quilt. Then where the blocks come together it makes a crown of thorns star. Both of the blocks come from the book I was telling you about.

See ya in the morning!!

Debbi

I can't wait to see it! Are you still going to do that one you sent the picture of with the Japanese fabrics? I love that!!

The first shop opens at 9:30 am and it takes about 35 minutes to get there...so you would need to be here by 8:45 - 9:00 am. We don't have to be there right when the doors open...

Archived