Ferret wins at Fesival of Quilts - UK!!

Originally posted by Ferret

Thanks for posting the good news Linzi......... I was utterly stunned to

have won anything at this show, after my utter failure last year......

Ferret

hmmm...... I have to ask - Is this when you started on the Cows quilt?!?! :);)I do like it by the way - great detail!

Linzi, Thanks for the info about Ferret and congrats to you for getting into the show. A big congrat to your daughter for her schievement. How wonderful it is that the two of you can share your passion.

Ferret, YOur quilts are outstanding. The cows look so realistic! AS Shana said,the Nude makes you want to see her face. YOur coloration and light effect are wonderful.

I started on the cows February. I had the idea probably January after being chased by those cows. I made the cows in about 2 weeks as I needed them to fill a large wall in my gallery show. I hadn't got any other plans that would fit so I had to get them made.

Ferret

Hi Ferret,

wondered where you had been and now it is all clear. These are wonderful quilts and your talent is so diverse. I took a look at them on the Festival of Quilts website

www.twistedthread.com

and recommend others do too as their colour rendition is better than we can post here!

Say Hi to harrow & the rest of England for me - oops, I'm getting homesick again....

Anne H, the Brit in Vermont.

Archived