Australian Quilters alert---shipping

I live on the west coast, USA and if any of you need a go-between shipper from a US company with no international shipping, I am happy to volunteer. We have a Paypal account for reimbursement of shipping charges and the slowest delivery to you is 6-10 days. E-mail me to make arrangements. I am happy to do it!

Linda

lindarech@comcast.net

Linda, you are such an angel to offer this to our friends on the other side of the world. I completely understand their predicament. Even people like me way up here in "Northern United States" with shipping via our government's US Postal Service... we seem to be excluded from the good shipping rates that the others recieve in the rest of the USA. Often treated like we live in a remote planet like Mars. Many times shipping costs more than the item itself, or we get the response "Alaska? We don't ship there." or "Ships to US Contiguous States Only" or "Alaska and Hawaii shipping charges are higher." Sometimes I take advantage of the "free shipping" in the advertisements, but when the vendor finds out where we live, they respond: "Oh, we have to charge you extra for Alaska." In other words, we get reamed. So any people are ignorant. I live about 15 miles away from an International airport where FedEx, UPS has locations and big cargo and passenger jets fly in an out daily.

Linda!

That is awesome! I hope you don't get inundated by Aussies needing shipping...that is such a generous offer.

I am looking at some bags at the moment that I think would make great return customer/storage bags so I will contact you

if I decide to go ahead.

Thanks so much

Jenny:)

Thank's so very much Linda, that's a really lovley gesture.

It's frustraiting when something on line catches your eye and you can't have it. I have learned to check out the shipping details 1st before getting all excited only to find that a business wont post.

Companies who don't ship OS are doing themselves out of serious money.

When I find a 'must have' item I usually look for other things to buy aswell as I have a "need" to fill up that postage bag/box :P I know that I'm not alone!!!!

Thanks again

Cheers Satu

Archived