SID Ruler

Both of the rulers listed above are good ones. The one you need to buy is the one that fits in your hand the best. My preference is the itty bitty cause I can minipulate easiest while going around a pieced block, but I have one of Megans 10" rulers and it is too large for most of the stuff I've tried to do. I wish I would have gotten the 5"er instead. We just have to test drive them so maybe there is a LA show that you will be going to in the near future and you can try them. :cool:

Now I learned something to day....YEAH my day hasn't been wasted......

I have both the Itty Bitty, and the Dainty Ditcher....lover them both, but they just don't fit my hand in all aspects of quilting....need a longer one...and 5" would be about the right size. Didn't know there was one bigger.....I had gone back to my old method of a piece of squared up wood or a piece of plexy glass...well where did I put that Credit Card......

Chris...my daddy always told us kids that if we didn't learn at least one new thing a day, we wasted our day..... SO that's even better....not a wasted day at least today.....

My daddy was such a wise man for being a 5th grade dropout....and he would have been 97 this year....I plan to celebrate his 100th in 2011 even if he isn't here to join me...in body...oh, he is totally there in sprite.;)

Archived