Looking for a Used Longarm in Western WA

DoryJM

First time posting in the new forum...its going to take a bit to get used to everything, but I'm liking the changes so far!

I'm looking for a used LA anywhere in Western WA for a couple of ladies that want to purchase one together. If anyone is considering upgrading in the area, now might be a good time to see your current machine.

Thanks!!

Dory

• 3 weeks later...

I am just getting ready to post my Liberty for sale as I just ordered a new Freedom. I bought it re-certified from the factory in 2006 with a 12' table and power advance. I also have new M&M wheels that I have not yet installed plus a lot of other stuff I could detail for you. I lived in Singapore for 3 years so it was in storage during that time. I have done maybe 25 quits. It was just serviced last month and works great. Depending on where they live I might be able to drive it over from Boise if they were interested.

Hi. I am new to this forum. I have a 2008 Handiquilter 16 with the Pro Sticher (computer) on an 11' custom table I will be selling. I am upgrading to a larger machine. This is a great starter machine and the computer part is such a great add on. I am in Spokane WA so it's not too far from you. I can give you more information if you are interested. Let me know.

• 2 months later...

Dory

I also have a Bernina 820 with the creative touch computerized system and frame for sale. I live in Spokane Wash. Just on the other side of the state. I'm asking $10,000 for the whole thing. Just and FYI, the Bernina 820 can also be used as just a sewing machine and is not part of the frame.

We could possibly work something out on the shipping or delivery since we aren't that far away.

Mattie

Archived