Just finished last night

The clamps are there. In that picture they are hiding behind the machine. There are two on each side and I use a piece of muslin with a dowel rod to apply even pressure, from Sharon Schamber's videos. I can really tell when I forget to clamp the sides. Flop, flop, flop when I start to sew.

Rona it is beautiful!!!! You should be so proud. I know LouAnn is very proud of the quilting you did. She sent me a picture right away as soon as she received it. And Judy L. thinks it is super too.

Look out world when she gets her LA. We know lots of good dealers don't we girls

Rona,

You go girl! My first machine was probably a twin to yours and I know without a doubt that I would have never attempted what you have accomplished so beautifully. I only dreamed about how I could do this and that if I had more space. But you girl, you actually did it! I know a lot of extra effort was involved in just manipulating the machine and the quilt with lots of stops and starts with only at maximum 6 inches at best to work in. I now have a Lenni and did a freehand design that I only rolled the quilt FIVE times and was finished. Just think what you will be able to do when you get your new machine! Again, a super, beautiful job done.

Thanks again to everyone for their comments.

The presentation of the quilt went well on Saturday and there were a lot more ooooos and ahhhs.

Makes a girl feel good. Especially when the DH is there to hear it also and take some pics. Here is one with the Bride and Groom.

post--13461900567339_thumb.jpg

Archived