Pictures from Camp Mowana

we are having a great time, there are some who could not come at the last minute, we miss you and hope you are felling better, you are in our thoughts, anette, we all hope your doing better you are really missed. check back everyday for more pics, show and tell starts in five minutes look for the pictures tomorrow. Thanks to APQS for loaning us machines too!

bye

deloa

click this link

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/campmowana2008/camppictures.html

No Linda - Meg Marsh would love to be there - envy all those who could attend. Maybe next year. Did get to go to Innovations and took lots of great classes!!! Just wish I could have come home and done everything I saw right off the bat. Instead I went to a panto today because it is still safe and had to get the quilt done. Still have too many quilts to get done for x-mas and not enough time to practice and get things good enough to work from the front of the machine that much!! I envy all of you who are so good!!!!!

Was so fun seeing your work at Innovations! I really enjoy all you have to share - have learned so much!!

dave got his pies and cakes and cookies! reservations for next year can be made anytime, formal reservations can be made with a deposit of 100.00 sent to me address is below, next year, Kathy Franks, Pam Clarke, Jammie Wallen, my daughter Jessica, and myself, we are thinking of adding one more teacher from new england and are waiting for her class lists. call me for details after the 2nd week of November when I finally get home, or email me at deloa@deloasquiltshop.com all my info is there.

deloa jones

15804 m140

south haven, mi 49090

Archived