I have lost all control!

I talked to Bev and after a call from the VISA fraud team, we got the machine paid for. Oh joy! Boy were they surprised when I said yes I wanted the debit to go through!

So I will post when I find out when my baby is arriving.

I got the Myrna Ficken DVD I order a couple of days ago and have been watching it this afternoon.

I will let everyone know when I am up and running. Things are looking good for this weekend for setup. As long as kids (all 7 of them) stay healthy, and basketball games go well...we should be setting up very soon. Thanks for the upbeat words...and Angela, I am very excited for you. I know what you will be doing the day your machine is to arrive. Sitting by the curb like a kid waiting for the ice cream truck to come down the street!! Congrats to you.

I get to call on Monday to schedule delivery. It could be here as early as Tuesday....

We have a friend coming over today to help DH move the furniture out of our bonus room. I get to take over the whole room for my studio. The space were the machine is going is already cleared, DH just told me yesterday that I could have the whole room as a studio and the bedroom I currently have my sewing studio is as my home office. I think he is going for husband of the year. :)

Hi Angela.. I'm down south west of you in Sanford.. I think I canceled the class for Sue Patton.. not sure..

Will have to double check with Joanne and Kelley and see, if not.. will keep working toward going.. just not sure right now. Hope I can.

Hugs.. RitaR

Rita,

Wow, you are not that far from me. I have been to Sanford several times. I have lived in NC on and off for most of my life (Dad did 2 stints at Ft. Bragg), I went to college in Laurinburg and then later DH took a job in RTP so we ended up back in NC. Kind of strange for a military brat, but I started school, graduated from High School and graduated from college all in the same state. :) Of course I lived in lots of places inbetween, but that is normal for a military brat.

Archived