YEAH! DONE!

Hurray!! Doesn't it feel good? :P I finished my last Christmas customer quilts about a week ago!! I've been cleaning the house and I even cleaned my sewing room yesterday and started in on some of my UFOs!! :D:D I really don't know how to handle this feeling of having everything (that is other people's stuff):) done!! NICE!!!! Have fun!! linda

Yeah - glad you are done!

I still have to add bindings to three quilts, one left to quilt and a phone call today to finish another quilt! Good thing Kelley is done with exams - he's going to have fun until Tuesday:P!

I am still working on saying "NO" but it hasn't quite happened yet... (so we won't talk about the state of the house at the moment...lol)

Go Shannon!!! I just finished my last customer quilt last night too!!! Let's happy dance together!!!:cool::cool: Now on to the Valentines quilts !!!!

Merry Christmas every one!

FYI - Shannon picked up a quilt from our LQS to be custom quilted and I hope that she posts a picture of it when she gets done. She is the feather queen!!!

I finished my customer quilts about a week ago. I didn't have many, but had to get them done as I was going on a retreat the end of last week.

Last night I finished a tree skirt for one of my dd. I gave her a tree skirt a couple of years ago, but she really liked another top I had done much better than what she had said she wanted, so I put that one up for sale and then she ended up waiting! This year I have made table toppers for all my kids and have them on the machine. Will get them done today and then will do a lot of binding.

Archived