quilting services needed

Dear all,

I lurk quite a bit on this site, but rarely post.

I just finished this quilt for my son. I started this top in Dec. 06--as soon as I found out I was having a boy.

It will hung on his wall--it took WAY too much time for him to use it on his bed. ;)

I had the blocks complete in time for my 3 baby showers and instead of guests signing a book, they wrote notes to Mo welcoming him into the world.

I am looking for someone willing to quilt it with their longarm machine. I don't have any ideas how I want it quilted. I need help with that too.

The quilt is approx 5 ft. X 5 ft. (I forgot to measure it before I left the house this morning). Getting out the door in the morning isn't as easy as it used to be.

If you are interested, please U2U me (although I'm not sure how to check it, but can probably figure it out). Or email me--hallre@lcsedu.net

I don't have a timetable, am in no rush for it to be completed.

I have several pictures to post.

thanks, Rose Hall

Oh he's a little devil! Look at that dazzling smile. Definitely has a personality. Hes' a cutie. :P

Rose, I am sure we have lots of quilters (who are on this chat) live in the Virginia area, or south-eastern states who would be happy to quilt this for you. If you can't find anyone nearby you can send it to me waaaay up here. LOL!!

Archived