Missing you all

Hi All, I have been missing you all soo much. I got a major infection in my computer and was off line for a week and a half, then went to my Mom's in TN for a week. I am back home now and all is well with the puter. I have lots of catching up to do with Thank yous for 30's blocks and reading the last few weeks posts. Sandra, I got my Sewline pencil. Can't wait to try it out. Rita, got my zippers. Again, can't wait to put those puppies on. I have been getting some quilting done though. Finished a paper doll quilt, two fish quilts with snow ball blocks for bunk beds, and my first trapunto is ready to go back on the machine for the final round. I will try to post some pics. I do have a lot to catch up on over the next few days, but will be checking in. Happy to be back.

Peggy

Welcome back Peggy! Did the bit** in the box get you lost? ROFLMAO!!!! Recalibrating! Too funny. Glad the puter is back online and you sure sound like you have been getting a lot of quilting in!!!! I'm still working on my son's wedding quilt. On the 2nd half now. I can't wait to get it done. At least another week. I'm planning on taking a personal day on Wed. so that I can stay home and quilt!

As a matter of fact Heidi, she did it again! Luckily, I caught her and MADE her recalculate. It was an interesting trip. I decided to drive to my sister's in Cincinnati and spend a few days, then on to my Mom's in TN for a week. 2hours in to my trip, I blew TWO tires on a pot hole (told you I hated that car Rita). Had to have it towed to a Firestone, who happened to be open on a Sunday. Two new tires and $335 later:mad:, I was back on the road. Had a nice visit. On the way home, I decided to stop in at sis's for a short nap, since she is right off the freeway. Started the last leg of my trip at about 7:30 pm. At 8 pm, I was on the side of the road in the cold, tending to a victim from a roll over car accident that happened right in front of me:o. Long story short, I will be flying to Tennessee for future visits. LOL

Oh, and the best part. My Dad made me a BEAUTIFUL thread cabnet and book rack for my sewing room, which is why I drove down this time. Guess what, the back seats in my car do not fold down as I thought. The cabinet did not fit in my Stupid Car. We had to take it apart and I brought in home in pieces :(

Oh Peggy, I've so missed you, wondering when wed see you again. How is the new job going? you did get it right? Does it ease up your home time and life a bit? I sure hope so.

So sorry about the tires, Praise of Good God you are safe and well.. so sorry for the victims of the other accident hope they recover well. If I'm ever in a bad accident, Please be right behind me? I'll need you.

Hey, after Heidi's sons wedding bring that awful car you hate to Micheles, pick her up and meet us at the beach. ROFL.. sorry Heidi.. wouldn't that be an extra blast.. and include Judy.. that would keep myhealth and breathing under control. Oh I'm bad..

Just tickled silly to hear from you again and all healthy, safe and wise.

First thing, go trade that car. Make both you and car dealers happy!

Ritar

OH Peggy!! I wish I would have known you were taking that trip!! You could have stopped and stayed here at my house. Did you take I-70? or 127? I am just about 40 minutes north of Dayton. Rt 127 goes right through my town! Next time you have to drive, let me know! :) Would love to see pics of the cabinet that your dad made!! Maybe I can get my dad to build me one!! He does awsome stuff too! :D linda

Peg, I've had problems with my computer too. I get behind and spend too much time trying to catch up. Just take your time and you'll ease back into it soon enough. There's so much going on from block exchange to floods and fires in Australia, sometimes I fear I'll miss something important. I figure if it's important, someone will use all capital letters and really emphasize it in the posting titles.

Welcome back.

Archived