look at meeeeeee!!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tracey, I just got a look at your beautiful feathers. Awesome!!! I got a real kick out of your words of excitement in your post and it brought tears to my eyes reading about your success and horn tooting. I'm very emotional --happy news makes me tear up, a hormonal thing. These were very happy, good tears. Nice going. Darlene

Tracey

I keep looking but cannot tell if you retraced the line between the feathers perfectly or if you did the bump, bump deally over the top, or are they hooked on feathers. what method or who's book of inspiration did you fashion those after. Inquiring minds do want to know how that light bulb got turned on?????????:cool::cool:

Hey, I have EVERY technique dvd and book out there :o seriously. Just don't tell my husband;), but my latest acquisition has been Kim Brunner's Twirly Whirly (AWESOME) and also a book by Mary Nordeng called Extreme Makeover Feather Edition (also purchased from Kim's website). I used one of the examples in Mary's book for the feathered hearts. They are the bump bump feathers. I have drawn those suckers a million times on paper and whiteboard but they finally clicked. If you don't have Kim's new dvd and workbook, get it. It really is awesome. Thanks again for the kind words. Even my 12 year old is going on about it. He is pretty amazed (surprised) at what his Mom did:):):)

Archived