Open European Quilt Campionships

This show is beautiful: the quilts, the customers, the atmosphere!

We are really busy.....and it was ( still is till tomorrow)soooo much fun to meet all the european Longarmers:D

Yes, Shana...this is Linzi.....and I tell you.....SHE HAS TO COME TO MQS..... because it´s sooo much fun with her:cool:

Probably she will appear at the APQS booth tomorrow to get a private lesson with me;-)

The quilt behind me and Loes is " Japanese Diamonds" ,pieced by hand by my friend Edith Vörtmann and quilted by Elke Kobusch - they have won 3rd place Longarm quilting last year!

Linzi is talking about my quilts" Parrot´s Island" and "Turnabout"you already have seen last years at MQS.

No one has seen my newest project -" Fire and Ice" - except Mary and Linzi on pictures:cool:

There are 55000 swarowski chrystalls on it.......probably I´m a little crazy*lol*

You all will see it soon;):cool:

Have a great sunday.....

See you all soon in Kansas....

Claudia.....counting the hours

Originally posted by ClaudiaPfeil

There are 55000 swarowski chrystalls on it.......probably I´m a little crazy*lol*

Claudia.....counting the hours

Yes you are a little crazy but we would not love you any other way than this, Claudia!!! :) I'm a little crazy too. I actually adore people who are a little crazy. Makes life more fun, eh?

I cannot wait to see your 55k crystal embedded quilt at MQS. I'll be sure to wear my sun glasses to block out the glaring bright reflection! :cool: :P :cool:

(((hugs)))

Shana

Originally posted by ClaudiaPfeil

No one has seen my newest project -" Fire and Ice" - except Mary and Linzi on pictures:cool:

This "Mary" would be me;):cool::cool::cool: I was so excited and honored to see the pictures....can't wait to see the finished product!!! Thank you Claudia for saying I have seen these pictures...I have kept my mouth shut for way too long!:D

wow the pictures are great and it looks like everybody is having a great time! Mary Beth I'm sure it was killing you to not to be able to say anything about Claudia's new masterpiece! I can't wait to see pics. I won't be at MQS. If you see my quilt there please take a picture for me! I'll be heading to NC for the wedding!

Heidi

Of course we make pictures of your quilt at MQS.

It was great to see the beautifull work of all those European

artist and I am convinced Claudia's 2009-quilt will bring a lot of Wooooouws in Kansas city. The last 2 years the qulits made by Claudia were very nice, the 2009 one is not nice, it is absolutely F A N T A S T I C.

And it is only a couple of days more that we have to wait before we can see al those wonderful pieces of art in Kansas, made by all those fantastic people from everywhere.

Loes and I will arrive on Sunday and stay all week and we look forward to all the fun, the teaching, the atmosphere.

See you all

Regards

Theo

Hi,

It's very nice to see the pictures of the OEQS on this message board. Living in the neighbourhood of it I was able to see the quilts in person. They were so great! Being at the show makes you a bit humble and wishing/dreaming of perhaps some day....

Anyway it stimulates my ppp!

WendyJ

Archived