I'm a Moxie!!!

OK, next moxie meeting is in Seaside the 26th of July. Sure hope that you can make it. My spare room is still waiting for ya!!! You could even bring DH and I'm sure that he would enjoy being with all the moxies too.;)

And aren't Jim and Bev the best!!! They prove it over and over.....:)

Mary Beth you have been a Moxie at heart all along. Problem is now you can't get away from us even if you want to cuz we ADOPTED you. So, plan your beach trip. It will be a lot of fun and wait till you see Linda and Dale's quilts up close and personal. WOW factor really kicks in.

Nancy

Guest Linda S

I'm beginning to think it's a conspiracy - you quilters always have these Moxie meetings when I can't possibly come. Maybe I'll make it to one in 2010? My sis shows up in Portland on the 24th of July from the east coast and will only be in town for a few days, so it's just not possible for me. Hope to make it to one some day.

Linda

Hi Carol. We adoped the Moxie name after Jim suggested it at a meeting. He Actually said we could be the MMQG which stands for Moxie Machine Quilters Group. We've all shortened it to Moxie's. Our group is for anyone who wants to come, but our main group is from WA, OR & ID - Oh and don't forget MO too! When MaryBeth says she just can't do Sundays, there are a few more that just can't do Sunday's either, so maybe we could do every other meeting on a Saturday??? Just a thought so that more could join in on all the fun we have. What do you all think?;)

I think every other meeting on a Sat is a great idea. That way more people could participate. I will come whatever day.

Jim and Bev are the best, TRULY the nicest people, and have the greatest ideas.

So Patty Jo, this is what I think,

Melora

ps: welcome Mary Beth

Welcome Mary Beth. Thank you Jim and Bev for your gift to all of us and for making MB an official Moxie.

I agree with Patty Jo and Melora, I think every other meeting on a Saturday would be great. I will always try to make it no matter what day.

First Saturday in October is the Mennonite Country Auction in Ritzville, WA - may be too far for the rest of you to come, but there's always some GORGEOUS quilts on the auction block - and I have to be there to help out. So some other weekend, please????

I also vote for having some of the meetings on Saturdays.

Bev and I won't be at the July get together as the 26th is the day we will be flying back from Kansas City, MO late in the day.

We will be sending out the information on the July meeting before we leave Portland.

Any information anyone would like to add to the newsletter please let me know at jmyhogan@aol.com.

Archived