looking for some fabric scraps

My nephew has decided he wants a quilt (graduation gift) so I need as many car, truck, motorcycle fabrics as I can gather. I am planning a scrappy type quilt, maybe one of the hexagon I spy quilts like I've been quilting up.

SO, if anybody has anybody 6" or larger chunks that have vehicles on them I will send you a SASE if you will send me a chunk of your fabric.

Thanks

Teresa,

I have material leftover from a race car quilt.

Please email me your address and I will send some pieces. I also have some small checker flag prints.

My email is dm.osborne@att.net.

I will drop them in the mail tomorrow.

Teresa,

I'm sending you a package today. Hoping you can use them all. I did add one extra piece that I had used in the first quilt I made for my latest grandson 2 years ago. I spotted it when I was putting away the rest of the fabrics I cut and thought you might be able to add it to your collection.

Teresa,

Your package of material is on it way. It should be to you by Friday or Saturday. I recently used the material in the Race Car quilt that I made for my nephew. He races midgets. There is about 1 3/4 yards of material. I hope you can use them all. They are various sizes of cars and styles. Enjoy.. Please post a picture when you are done.

• 2 weeks later...

I came home to lovely packages in the mail.

Thanks Denice, April, Shannon, Bonnie, and Mary. So far no duplicates (Yea!). I have ordered two yards (fat quarters) to go with them. I hope I will have enough to make a queen size uilt for his bed. I'm still thinking of a pattern, still leaning toward the hexagon I spy pattern.

Archived