moxie meeting

Just a note to the Moxie's. If you all bring a quilted piece 60x36 and and an extra yard of material to Linda's, Leslie and I will try to have surprises for you at the next meeting in the fall. Nora are you still planning on that one?

While we're on the subject, I have been thinking of some project to do at the July meeting here.

How about everyone brings their favorite tool , ruler, technique or gadget and demonstrates? I love gadgets and always am looking for techniques to use. It could even be you favorite fill or other design. I can put a big practice piece on the machine and we can just go for it.

the fabric and quilting is entirely up to you. It will be something that people might see from time to time but we really want this to just be something fun and crazy. I was supposed to ask you to do this after Linda's meeting so you could have your goodies in July but somehow my calendar ran away:P we decided to aim for Nora's meeting.

Nancy jo and I had talked about maybe dying fabric again sometime in June. We'll I just got back from A Common Thread in the Tigard area, and they are have a national trainer coming on fabric dying. The class is on June 27th I believe and it looks really cool. You will learn different processes for dying and will make and take your own fabrics.

I am looking forward to our meeting in July, have we decided we need our quilted piece done by then or is it in the fall?

Thanks

Brendalee

I'm planning on coming down to Seaside for the July Moxie Meeting, but can't justify the hotel all by myself - anybody want to share? I haven't booked anything yet, but there's a Microtel in Seaside that's only $72/night with advance purchase.....

If anyone has something that they would like to add to the "MOXIE NEWS" please email me at jmyhogan@aol.com.

I am sending out a "trial run" edition today and will put together another one before the meeting on the 26th.

If you want to be on the emailing list and you don't get a copy in the next day or two, PLEASE let me know by email.

<html>

<font color=#5F0087 size="3"><B>

Having emailed the first edition of the "news" - - - the items for the following persons were returned saying that the email addresses were invalid.

Denise Clausen

Maxine Gregory

If any of the three of you see this please send me a current email address.

If anyone else knows how to contact these ladies - please let them know about the email problem getting the <I>news </I>to them

THANKS !

</B></font>

Archived