IQ Forum

We have been hearing that Quilt Studio was comming for over a year now and still no more info or a date as to when it will be ready for purchase...this is very frustrating and discouraging to those who showed interest in it in the begining and were ready to buy last year.

Why does APQS say "it's here" when it is not even ready for sale? what is up with all of the secrets and what was up with the "seed" money, the "reserve yours today" campaign they pushed last year when they announced it was comming. IMHO it just adds to the frustration of those who are in the market to buy computerized machines now.

Sorry for the mini rant but I am a person that expects results not ongoing promises. Don't keep telling me it's comming, tell me once it's ready to be sold. ;)

Yes, I had already paid a deposit to our IQ dealer here in Australia, and when she contacted Zolten and discussed my machine they decided that it would not be suitable, and my deposit was refunded immediately. I thank them both for their integrity.

Marley

Hi Marley. When my IQ was installed, it needed a different type of adapter for the LED lights. He had it done and on a production line within a couple of weeks. So I'm guessing it probably won't be too long before you can get IQ on a Lenni, especially if he is already working on it.

I can only vaguely remember my Ult I(s). Don't both the Ult I and Ult II have horizontal wheel on the carriage?

Hey Marley, have you considered getting the IntelliStitch Stitch regulator? I put o IS Turbo on my second Ult I and it changed my life. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never be able to quilt without a regulator. The only time mine is of is when I am doing intense background fill and then I crank it up to 30 or higher.

When that IS was installed on my machine, I felt like I could do anything. I could do ruler work, intricate designs and produce quilts with good stitch quality. They pretty much gutted my machine when they did the IS; new motherboard, new control panel, new and faster motor. It took some getting acquainted time but then I loved it.

Archived