Pix from Gadget day

Hi Julie. Love the pics. It was fun to give you gals a demo of IQ. Computerized quilting is a blast and IQ just makes it so easy!!

I enjoyed seeing and playing with all of the different gadgets. So many gadgets and so much fun!! Thanks for having us!!

Renae - I showed you wrong how to use the triangle. It occurred to me coming home what I was doing wrong. If you go to the CQT site, Michelle has some instructions there. The url is http://www.prestostore.com/catalog.php/customqt/dt64418/pd1451767/Debbi_s_Crosshatch_Triangle.

Looking at the second pic, I think I need to invest in another bottle of gray-away. :o Unfortunately, I inherited the gray hair early just like my mom did. :mad::mad:

Only you would notice that MB. It does look like a cigarette. :o:o It is the pen from IQ.

Wish you could have come. We had some pretty good laughs. Several were at my expense. BTW - Garmin doesn't do the best job of finding Julie's house if you put in the wrong address!! :P

I also told the gals about my haunted alarm clock from several weeks ago. Next time I see you, remind me to tell you about it. :P:P:P

Julie,

Thanks so much for the room last night and the wonderful hospitality all day today. It was a lot of fun. Now I just need to get down to quilting!

MB-that's not a cigarette-it's a pen for the IQ in Deb's hand!

Thanks Deb for demoing the IQ. I think it is a cool system and will save my pennies!

Julie well have you had enough yet???? What a great time. Was soooo good to see you all again! Sure would have liked to meet MB:( but she has us below the beans:mad: on her list. hmmm You sure missed lots of laughs, playing with new toys and a really great lunch yummmmm....I forgot my recipe Julie:(:(:( I see from the forum that it looks like everyone made it home ok. Thanks again to a wonderful hostess and to Debbi who we voted has the best toy of all! Hope to see you all soon. Hugs to you all:D:D

Deb, what did you say about gray hair???? :D:D I have you beat honey! Those pictures just proved it and this is the first time I have seen myself in a picture with my hair NOT colored!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! What a SHOCK!!!! I can't believe my DH likes it like this. But it grows to fast to keep up with the coloring anymore, so go for it girl. I never noticed it on you, and I was admiring how pretty the color of your hair was.

Thanks Julie for a wonderful day!!! Ya'll wore me completely out:D:D:D. I got home and went straight to bed. Just got up and wanted to thank you again for your hospitality. I agree with the others. Ded won on the "best toy" catagory!:P. I told my husband that she really "demostrated it well";) That chicken salad was delicious. Wonderful to meet everyone and look forward to seeing everyone again. Mary Beth, you missed out on a blast. Sorry you couldn't make it. We all missed you. Still tired. Going to bed. Thanks Jules. Oops, I forgot to learn how to post my picture. Oh well...Thanks again.

Archived