CL End Of Summer Sale -10 days left

circlelord

Sylvia,

Go to the link below and take a look. You can click on the CL site and look around. It all varies. The long boards like the one shown here and a stylus are all you need to do the pattern boards. If you want to use the round or square templates...for most of those you would need the CL Base. Michael is running a wonderful sale...it would be like Christmas in August from our Santa in Canada ;)

http://circlelordendsummersale.blogspot.com/

Jeanne..As easy as... You just put your needle down in the center of your block..Then when you slid the CL into place, the stylus that's attached to your machine and the center hole on the CL template will match up...at that point just flip the lever that holds the CL in place.

Takes all of 5-10 seconds to line up.

Centering/Lining them up is the easy part...deciding which template design to use is the hard part.

Mercedes, The stylus does come with the CL.

Jeanne,

I have used one of the Giant template the Swirls and when I got over trying to go the wrong way it was easy to use.

As for the Basic Circle Lord, All I have managed is some test circles. They where very easy.

I am really wanting to have a play with the AZtec Template, as that looks great fun. Michael has a book for the Aztec template with tons of codes for lots of different patterns.

I am not getting much practice done right now as my DM is poorly and am having to spend time visiting her.

One template I wish I had bought is the FeatherZ, as that one can do several sizes of feather wreaths. I am trying to resist.:P

If you had waited for the end of summer sale you would have gotten that one for free. I did place the order, couldn't resist, I can see so many variations with the basic CL and then with the free FeatherZ combo and I had to order the Ginko and Aztec too. the possiblilties will be endless. wooo hooo

I saw that,:( I did get the Aztec as part of my purchase, with the sale Michael had going before.

Congratulations on your purchase. Little Miss Lenni is going to have a great 1st birthday :D:D

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

If you had waited for the end of summer sale you would have gotten that one for free. I did place the order, couldn't resist, I can see so many variations with the basic CL and then with the free FeatherZ combo and I had to order the Ginko and Aztec too. the possiblilties will be endless. wooo hooo

• 5 weeks later...

Archived