small oil bottle

Ok I cannot find these small oil bottles online anywhere. Can someone give me info of where to buy them?. Shannon posted a link for ebay that has expired. Any help would be wonderful.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

here is the body of Shana's post from last month.

don't believe that 3-5 drops of oil from above down into the bobbin assembly will over-oil it, but definitly don't put that much on the hook area where the bobbin sits However that said, I stopped using the big oiler bottle and started using a smaller "precision tip" oil bottle that does not ooze or make a mess. It's a small bottle but I just refill it using the big bottle when I need to. Here's what it looks like. I've had this small oiler for several months now and I am really happy with it. No more mess, no more waste.

I always give a good bath in WD 40 before I oil. Or shall I say, I always oil after I give a good bath in WD 40.

Here's the link to the discussion about the little bottle:

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=16013&page=2

quiltmonkey has attached this image:

Hey gals....sometimes the metal tips that screw off mechanical pencils will work too...check around your home you may have some already! I have heard of some quilters using the childrens washable white school glue for basting along with the mechanical pencil metal tips in small bottles. Also Sharon...scrapbook places sells the tips for doing fine lines of glue when applying glitter to pages or cards too.

Archived