Thread Therapy with Dr. Bob

I can't say enough about Bob's knowledge of threads.

He goes into the depth of the right tool for job, trouble shooting, proper tension, proper threads per needle & how thread is manufactured,, you'll look at thread with new eyes & the endless possibilities with all the fun new products available to sewers!

I think everyone should have this DVD on hand, the education & support this has is invalubale,,,should come with everyone machine sold on the planet, who has time for problems when you can enjoy sewing??,, great for everyone! ,,, And don't forget to go to Superiors web site to sign up for the E-newsletter Bob sends out every month,, as well as his wife Heathers Blog (Mother Superior) read about their new product Texture Magic! I want to try this on a few projects,,

http://superiorthreads.blogspot.com/

Hi Sharon, I will certainly let you know what they come back with, but I haven't heard yet.

Maybe if we can't get the price reduced, I can order 2 copies and send one to you. I would figure out all the costs and divide it equally. Maybe there are other Canadians out there that would like to join in?

I took Bob's class at MQS and the "GIANT LIGHT BULB" went on over my head (I swear I saw it go on and everything!!!) and that is when "I got it" and it all made sense to me. I am grateful to Bob and his explanation about thread. I even got a diploma! If his class is like the DVD you will get your money's worth. Linda A is right... this DVD should come wth all machines that are sold. This would eliminate the tension headaches.

Archived