Dates for Mark Lipinski in Olympia

ffq-lar

For all who want to attend my guild's Mark Lipinski Extravaganza, the dates are set.

Mark your calendars for April 22nd and 23rd.

One day will be our auction with Mark as the auctioneer, and one day will be his seminar/floorshow. We are still trying to find a venue big enough. We have 300 tentative attendees which overflowed our first choice. I will let you know which day is which as soon as it is decided.

(Gossip disclaimer--dirt ahead.

Our program co-ordinator has been in contact with ML for several months and talked to him last weekend on the phone. He casually mentioned to her that he is no longer associated with Quilter's Home Magazine and also no longer with the on-line show Quilt Out Loud--that he was doing with Jodie Davis. Hmmmmm.....:o)

Too much excitement for me!!

I had not subscribed to the QNN Quilt Out Loud but I do get Mark's Quilter's Home magazine and it is great. I also read his blog and Facebook. I don't know (nor do I care about) any of the sordid details about the recent turn of events, but I will expect that Mark Lipinksi is a smart man and before the big announcements were made he had already carefully planned for very bright and wonderful exciting things to be laid ahead in his future and for all of us. :) Stay tuned cupcakes! ;)

Archived