Lenni lighting

I see several of you are looking for a switch on you Lenni light. .

I just had my Lenni delivered and I ordered a different light for it from Apqs. It is made for the Millenium. It has a switch and a black light. It cost $40.00 and it just slides in where you would slide the old one out. With one small screw holding it in. It is great!

Carole who won the Lenni at MQS.

There could have been 10,000 tickets with my name on them in the box and only one of someone else' and they would have won. I do not have the lucky star that dances about my head. You, Miss Carole, do! You are one lucky girl! Now, quilt some beauties and post a pic so we can see. Thanks for the lighting update.

Thanks for letting me know about this. Since I ordered my Lenni I added it on before they ship it, however, I've been told it's $150 to add this feature. This is what APQS states: "You can get the Millennium light added to the Lenni for $150 right now or you can always add it in the future. Both the Lenni and the Millennium have the same LED light system but with the Millennium light you can also turn it off or switch it to a black light so that you can use ultraviolet marking tools. "

Archived