My Quilt is Here!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused. Is this your quilt? or a raffle quilt? I think I missed something. I went back and read the beginning and you mention that the label is missing. . .YOUR label, or the label that came on it? or went on it? HELP---enlighten me oh Crazy Horse Quilter.

Originally posted by Boni

I'm confused. Is this your quilt? or a raffle quilt? I think I missed something. I went back and read the beginning and you mention that the label is missing. . .YOUR label, or the label that came on it? or went on it? HELP---enlighten me oh Crazy Horse Quilter.

Boni - Kristina's guild held a raffle and Dory bought the winning ticket! How exciting. Dory got the quilt and there was no label saying who had quilted it (Kristina).

Now I have no idea what the "s" word is that Kristina called Dory but I'm trying to guess!

Shucks, this c'aint be that hard.

Super, special, sweet, sour, sugar, schuschi (sp- awful) Dinner yet?

Shinnanagins, sensitive, spectacular, stunning, stellar, steamed, struggling, shrugs, shimmy, shiver me timbers,

show stopper,

swimmer,swimmingly, scratch, singer, soups, stuffing, shutter bug, swinger, .........:Dstitcher!!!!:D

Agail said it..Abigail said it. Yippee. :P

I called Dory "sweet" and she told me to take it back! The nerve of her huh??

I said this because she made some very nice remarks about my quilting. To be perfectly honest...I was excited and scared to death at the same time that another longarm quilter won the quilt that I quilted. I was terrified that she would point out all sorts of mistakes and not like the quilt. Silly huh?

Archived