micro drive handles

I don't really use mine, but I am keeping them for now. I want to try them a few more times before I make a decision.

Kathy - I find I hit the back of my left hand that is holding the ruler when I have the left handle lifted up out of the way. I haven't done any micro-stippling, so until I play around with that, I want to hold on to them.

I am thinking the Liberties don't have as much space in that area and that is why we don't like using them as much.

I use mine on my Liberty all the time. But I have never used with rulers.... must try that. I usually use for micro stipple and freemotion on small borders. I sit when I quilt from the front of the machine too. That may have something to do with it. I have never run into the heat situation.

Originally posted by sandradarlington

Kathy - I find I hit the back of my left hand that is holding the ruler when I have the left handle lifted up out of the way. I haven't done any micro-stippling, so until I play around with that, I want to hold on to them.

Sandra - instead of folding the handle all the way up put it at a 90 degree angle and it will sit flat instead of pointing down. That should stop that problem.

Archived