Christmas Strip Exchange

Good morning everyone, has been awhile since I have been on. Life gets busy, and family must come first. I have tried to peek in once in awhile, but I fear I will never catch up on what is going on.

Anyway, I finished piecing our Christmas Stip exchange, and this is the finishes top. I have it loaded to quilt , but mind has gone blank. I haven't done any quilting for awhile now, its like when I first started with my LA. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

post--13461902886153_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the ideas, am just about finished, one border one sahing to go. I should have taken your advice and done an all over as nothing shows. It was my own quilt ,so I thought I would practice with design placement, some freehand, after all if I messed up no one was going to see it. However I am happy with the results, nothing fantastic but done! will post when I get the last border done.

Thanks again for the input

SO, no matter how I take the picture, you still can't see the quilting, but here is a picture of the finished project, as promised. Since it was my quilt, I used a holly triangle motif on one half of the log cabin block(dark side) and a feather triangle motif on the other side(light side) I put a circle to represent jingle bells in the outer small border and a holly border design in the outer main border..... I am happy with it, I just need to get the binding on before Christmas, this year!!!Binding is my least favorite part of the quilting process. Thanks again for your input.

post--13461902906746_thumb.jpg

Archived