QD Puff/Wool update

I just got back from Quilters Dream Office/Warehouse. I'm afraid that I have some bad news. They told me that it would be at least May 2010 before they can make Dream Puff and Dream Wool again. They will not take orders for either at this time. If you received any of either item in the last couple weeks, it was from their stock which is now gone. Since I live and work withing 10 minutes of their facility, I will keep you all updated.

Their machines that turn out puff and wool are broken. I know they had a fire a few months ago, so I'm guessing that might have had something to do with it. You should have seen my face when I heard over the radio that QD was on fire!!!! I didn't go into the reason with them. Some of the quilters on here asked me to see if I could get an update since I live near their facility.

Originally posted by Corey

I bought a case of king size from a dealer in Kansas, when I went to MQS last May. Her name is Lynn and she goes to this chat room.

Corey

That's Lyn Heilman, Quilted Memories,

http://www.quiltedmemoriesllc.com/

I've both ordered from her and picked up in KC. She's very nice to do business with.

Archived