New game for the kids!

My six year old son Jack and 2 1/2 year old daugther Joni have came up with a new game (or at least something to entertain themselves for a few mintues!!)

They think it's fun to pick the basting threads off the leaders! Too funny! What kids won't come up with!

As you can see, they were being goofy! :) Gotta love them!

2866559910105589211S425x425Q85.jpg

2343542690105589211S425x425Q85.jpg

Now if you can teach them the following games:

"Help Mommy Vacuum the floor"

"Help Mommy Do the Dishes"

"Help Mommy Make Dinner"

"Help Mommy Press the wrinkles out of the Quilt"

"Help Mommy Load the Quilt"

"Help Mommy Frog the Quilt"

.......your longarm jobs will be a breeze! :cool:

PS: Your kids are adorable!

Great way to keep them busy! I don't even go to my quilting room when I have Maddie, 2 1/2! I wish I could today because I have a custom quilt to work on. I just can't figure out how to keep her busy long enough. She plays with most things only for a couple of minutes! LOL I just can't quilt that quickly! I did get in about 1 1/2 hours during nap time and then she wanted to watch Tinkerbell so hubby sat with her for that. I don't think she got her whole nap out today. She even had a timeout for hitting when she didn't get what she wanted. yup I'd say she is getting very comfortable here!

Siana my oldest DGD when she was little about 3 actually...she would lay under the quilting machine while I was sewing, and she would just giggle and giggle, as the threads would appear from the machine...she would lay there for hours and actually finally fall asleep. She too would take the threads off the leaders, and then loved to help put the next one on.

Now I can even get her into the quilting studio....so busy with other stuff...but at almost 16 I guess I would be also.

Archived