January Moxie Meeting

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Melora~

I am back on the forum thanks to Heidi!

My hubby did some stuff to our computer and I couldn't log on for the last couple months.

Can't get rid of me that easily. :)

I'm planning on coming to the Moxie gathering.

Maxine, wanna ride together? It's my turn to drive, I'm sure.

Bonnie/Newberg

Guest Linda S

I think I may be able to make it to the Moxie meeting. I'll check and see if Ellen wants to come up with me. Let me know how to get there and what to bring!

Linda

Patty Jo,

Finally heard from Shar - we will plan on arriving in your neighborhood on Friday evening. We can be there as early as the dinner hour, or if you have other plans, we can plan to arrive closer to bedtime.

On Saturday morning, we'll head up to Melora's - then Shar and I will head further north from there. Shar is going to stop and visit a friend in Olympia, and I'll head up to Kent to spend the night with #1 son (and his brand-new fiancé:P:P).

How did your visit this afternoon with the rest of the Moxies go?

Barb - Had a great lunch with Melora and Nancy Jo. So good to see them, but we missed Bekah as she was not feeling well. Talked for 3 hours just about non-stop but then aren't all quilters good talkers too? We had a great time. :cool:

Friday, I will be home all day with nothing else planned so come on here and then we can decide if we want to go out for dinner to do something here at the house. I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys. ;)

Boni & Jill, check your U2U's:)

sorry I missed lunch. I was so looking forward to it. but you certainly didn't want me bringing this present to you the grandkids gave me. Not that I'm selfish but think it best if I keep this one to myself.:D

glad you had a great time.

see you all Saturday. do we have a list yet of what to bring for lunch?

Bekah,

since I am logged in FOREVER, bring whatever you like. I am making a big pot of hungarian mushroom soup and will have some breads. Of course the usual coffee tea and soda.

I love potlucks because you can end up with nothing but desserts and I don't have a problem with that

Sorry, I haven't been on in quite a while. I am so looking forward to the meeting. I was afraid it might be the following weekend and I wouldn't be here.

Would it help the parking if several of us met somewhere and carpooled from a parking lot?

I'm even more excited to learn to do the binding on the longarm.

See you there

Barb - that's just fine but I'm sorry Shar won't make it. I know that she will feel better at home than on the road when she isn't feeling well. Be thinking of somewhere to go for dinner. Chinese, mexican, fish, steak, whatever - I feel like taking a break and want to let someone else do the dishes! ;)

Guest Linda S

I'm not going to be able to make. Life has suddenly gotten very crazy. I hope you all have a wonderful time. I will make it to a meeting one of these days!

Linda

Archived