Circle Lord Classes

Mary Beth

If you are a member of MQR, Deb Levy will be teaching a class on embellishing a quilt with CL templates and your added quilting flair. I believe she said it is in February, so cutting it close for the Challenge but it would be a great class to take. Check it out at MQR.

This was on the site:

Also, starting February 22, 2010, Deb Levy will start an ongoing series of mini-classes called "Getting the Most from your Circle Lord". These will be one week a month, and each month we'll work with a different template. You can take just one or the whole series! So all you Circle Lord owners stay tuned for the details coming shortly after the first of the year!

I'm very new to MQR and I'm not too familiar with what's offered on the site. I know I have a difficult time finding things on their site.

I have watched several of the videos they post, but do you think this CL class will be something you have to sign up for and watch at a specific time? Or might it be available whenever you want to watch it -- now that I'm a paid member?

Hi Georgene,

I read it that it will be a class that we will have to sign up for it. Members usually receive a discount off the class fee. Keep an eye out for announcements under the Premier Members section, at least I think that is where the information usually is. The discount code for classes is usually posted just before sign ups begin. I haven't seen anything other than what you have already posted but I have been checking for the sign up date too.

Sue

Archived