Midwest quilters

If there is snow, and sounds like Jewels is going to be the Jewel's Inn, I may contemplate

getting a room close up there at a hotel. (at the last minute of course..)

Then we could all do dinner too!!!!

Yeah Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you're coming too! This is going to be a riot "again!"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sally, I think we are moving this to outside Omaha. Jewels lives 45 min from me, and she really has the room for 12, 13, 14, hell, she's got room for 50!

And, yes EVERYONE is welcome! The more the merrier!!!!!!!!

Goodie goodie gum drops! This is getting to be an awsome group!

Where are you at?

I'll post these again when it gets closer to Feb. 20 but in case anyone is interested:

Here are directions to my house.

From south - take I-80 to Bellevue/Papillion (Hwy. 370) exit before you get into Omaha. Turn right and take Hwy370 east to Hwy. 75. Take north exit and come 1 mile to Cornhusker exit. Turn right and immediately get in the left lane. You'll turn left at 15th St. and again at the very next intersection which is Gregg Rd. We are the only house facing Gregg Rd. (I know my address is 1511 SUNSHINE BLVD. but it's a long story.)

From everywhere else - take I-80 to the Kennedy Expressway (Hwy. 75) south to the Cornhusker exit. Turn left on Cornhusker, left again at 15th St., and left again at the next intersection which is Gregg Rd. We are the only house facing Gregg Rd. (I know my address is 1511 SUNSHINE BLVD. but it's a long story.)

Ok Sorry all for the confusion! I AM blonde at times, this being one of them.

Let's proceed with the get together/gadget/CL on the 20th,and I will see if anyone is interested in doing

classes with Karen, later on in the year.

My sincere apologies to MB & Jewels! I'll go crawl back in my hole now.

Archived