Ultimate I long arm quilter -- NOT GIVING UP!

Quilter for sale - I've posted multiple times on here as well as craigslist. Asking $3500obo, no extras, no attachments. I've spoke to many professionals who agree that $3500 is a GREAT price for this machine, almost a steal. Located in Portland, OR area - have capabilities of delivering machine for extra (obviously not across the country). Shipping would be approximately $500. Table is not set up, but has all parts & pieces to put it all back together. 14' table, machine, rollers, stand, etc.. Please email jfranck7482@yahoo.com or call 503.423.7482 --- PLEASE give advice of where else to sell or if you know anyone who may be interested! Thank you very much!

post--13461903110083_thumb.jpg

You might have a better chance of selling it if you could set it up on the table so if someone wants to come and test drive it they could. Most people won't buy a used machine unless they can see the whole set up and even test drive it before buying to make sure it is all in good working order.

Just my opinion and trying to help with suggestions for a quick sale.

Yes, would agree with Joann. I've had 6 machines since 1994 and I will not buy a machine without test driving it first. I bought one without a test drive once and boy did I get ripped. So, I would set-up the table or have some one do it for you. zeke.......

Here is a thought for you--

Go online and find all quilt guilds within a reasonable driving distance (Oregon is FULL of quilters!!) Contact with the info about your machine. Perhaps a guild can purchase it to set up in a member's home for use of the guild. If you get really desperate, donate it to a non-profit (like a guild or a QOV group with non-profit status) and take it off the probate inheritance amount or your private taxes. You have proof of value and also proof you have tried hard to sell it. Good luck!

• 2 months later...

If it is any consolation, we have a 1997 Ult I plain model (from pics yours is older than 1997), we have had it for sale for a year and no one has expressed any interest in it, same price in SW Missouri. A couple from NE US, but they decided too far.

Good luck!

Archived