Our very own Doodlebug is having a BIRTHDAY!

shucks guys! thanks!!! (i especially like the hippo birdies)

i had a great birthday.....i told davis that i was to be referred to as 'her royal highness" all day and he did!! :) there's this chinese buffet that we go to that has the best little rolled cakes, i literally could eat my weight in them...they just melt in your mouth ...well mr. davis went to the buffet and bought a whole box of those little cakes for me....i got so tickled, i pictured him trying to tell them what he wanted, and with the language barrier, the owner didn't have a clue...so our 'normal' waitress noticed davis and came up (wondering where i was) and he explained to her what was going on and she explained to the owner and i got my cake...i am so loved!...they are so good! wish i could could give everyone a slice..maybe i'll get some for the future peach meeting...

i had a great day! HRH was chauffeured to the LQS for some fabric shopping...then to my fav restaurant of all time Olive Garden, for dinner...the waiter actually pronounced davis's last name right which earned him an inflated tip :P then we went to Blockbuster for movies (the invention of lying- two thumbs way down :( ) and that was it.....

my birthday power is gone *sigh*....i have to wait another full year to have it again....today i'm looking forward to the football playtoff games! GO COLTS! GO PAYTON! being a vols fan and all....davis is pulling for the saints....it should make for an interesting super bowl in our house....i might actually watch the game for the game, not the commericals... :)

anywhoo....thanks again!

kimmie- tell you son that a fellow birthday-today gal said "happy burfday!" that makes three people i know that shares my day...

post--13461903214792_thumb.jpg

Archived