MIDWEST QUILTERS...KAREN MCTAVISH & JUNE 2010

Sheri Butler

Karen McTavish has graciously agreed to do classes for us in the month of JUNE! YEAH! Jewels, I know you will be retired by then, and hopefully we can get this up and going/date set, etc!!!

Can we hold classes at your place? I'll bring my machine head, so we can work with 2 heads.

Karen doesn't want too many sharing a machine, so we may have to break this down into a 3 day deal if we get as many as we had interested before. Maybe do a Fri...Sat..Sun if needed.

So, my question to you all is:

Who would like to take "hands on" classes with Karen McTavish, in June...Victorian Feathers, Mastering McTavishing, & How do I quilt this...(we can bring unquilted quilt tops).

Please e-mail me at:

vintagestitchesquilt@neb.rr.com, or U2U me to let me know if your interested, so I can compile the # of people wanting to attend. Also, just le me know if there are certain dates that WONT work for you in June, 2010.

This is gonna be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I know this isn't the time/location you were all hoping for, but Karen McTavish will be in Kearney this month!

Check my other posting for details. Karen and I would be happy to work with anyone needing to carpool or wanting to make sure they are in a class together. Let either Karen or I know what we can do to help! We know you are all excited to learn from Karen and want to help make that happen!!

I hope to meet some or all of you in the future! Until then . . .

Happy Quilting!!

Becky Andreasen

The Sewfari Quilting Co.

8 West 23rd St.

Kearney, NE 68847

www.sewfari.com

Karen called me and wants to do us Midwest Quilters next summer (2010) since her now summer is booked/filled.

I've spoken to a few of you already, regarding this. I think we should get a date we can all attend, and go from there.

Please e-mail me at:

vintagestitchesquilt@neb.rr.com

with some dates that will...or won't work for you next summer.

Virginia...KC gals.. Debbi....IA...this goes for all of us!!!!

Laura Farnam....what do your gals think of next summer?

Comfortable weather...no driving issues/weather issues..we can even have an evening out together in AWSOME nice weather!!!

I told Karen i'd get back to her after I heard from you all.

Archived