getting into trouble

This is how I get myself into trouble. lol My April issue of "American Patchwork and Quilting" magazine arrived Friday. On page 94 there is a quilt called "Fly into Spring" it was desinged by Eleanor Burns.

WELL, I collect 30 reproduction prints, have a tub full and I also have a whole bolt of Kona Snow. So, I started the top lastnight. LOL

The 72 flying geese blocks are done, the freezer paper templates are cut out and ironed onto the fabric. I am going to cut and glue while I watch the super bowl.

LOL This is why I will never run out of tops to quilt. LOL

This is the photo from the magazine.

img_apr10color-options_16.jpg

Penny - that's a beautiful quilt and if you can watch and glue at the same time - good for you! I'm afraid that my glue would be all over the place and who knows where the fabric would end up! I get a little too excited during the game for that. Be sure and post pictures when you are done. I'm sure that it is going to be beautiful. ;)

Oh Penny I'm so sorry about your finger. Your quilt will be beautiful and can't wait to see it when you finish it. Glad to hear no stitches were needed for your finger. I have a bunch of 30's leftover from my grandaughters quilt. I may have to dig it out and the magazine. I have a room full of projects, maybe another wouldn't hurt!:D:D:D

Archived