Looking for:

Thanks Sharon.. I was franticly looking for this link, as Project Linus, which serves the same purpose, isn't doing anything around here. this will work better and I have about 10 kids tops worth of scraps.. yup they multiply overnight. :D

Thanks again, gotta go read it all now.. Best sewing to all...

ritar

Hi Ladies.. Sharon, thank you very much for the link.. I'm rather excited to get involved with it.. I need to read it all over thoroughly before I join in though. Therapists came yesterday.

Kristina and Heidi, I'm finally, after 51 years, getting an allowance. With Luck, I should have enough to order the QZ in late May or early June.

After a couple email conversations with Adam and is it Linda??, VERY pleasant people they are, I decided to wait and go for the big unit, instead of the econozoid. cheaper in the long run, and waiting a couple more months won't hurt that much, anyway.

Ritar

I can't wait myself, Heidi.. it's going to be hard to go thru the next few months.

Then we also have the reunion with the AF buddies.. one just had 2 mild strokes, but he's home now.. speach has returned, right side is still not responding as much as they want. Praying hard for them. Seriously doubt they make it, and the couple in Wash. state don't seem to want to leave the west coast. It may be just the two couples of us, it's to be in Wisconsin, this year.

Ritar

Archived