What possessed me? Should have stopped!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was able to attend a Gees Bend exhibit at the Knoxville, TN art museum. Believe me they used everything but the outcome was fantastic. When I put scraps together it looks terrible, they put scraps together and it is truly art. Hancock's of Paducah also have some kits. I know because I have been drooling over them. If any of you get a chance to see one of the Gees Bend exhibits, take the time and effort to go see it. You wont be sorry.

Pamela

Shana, the yurt panel top I'm working on I named "Train Wreck." It's not directed at Linzi's work at all. It was just one of those things where it started out as one thing and ended up being something competely different and that's what I called it. The negative (Train Wreck) turned into positive so it's all good.;)

Linzi, don't you love, love the Fil-tech gold! They sent me about 4 cones of it for samples. I'm halfway through my panel. I won't get to work on it tonight but will the rest of the week. As for the 5AM Sunday, I have serious imsomnia after 27 years in the military, the early hours are still in my biological clock. I'm at work so I gotta get started.

Archived